A Good Starting Point for Any Case
The diagnostic wax-up is a wonderful way to gain peace of mind, allowing you to relax and unwind from the stress of the unknown.
Some of the advantages of diagnostic waxing
- Help the patient visualize final treatment
- Plan restorations before preparing the teeth
- Used for more accurate preparation of teeth with reduction guides made from the wax-up
- Create temporaries and test drive the new design before final restorations
- Can be used for tissue changes
- Can be used for implant planning
Do you have any questions about possible cases? Give us a call so that we can help you plan your next case!
Photo Gallery: Highlights of Diagnostic Waxing and Case Planning
Would you like to learn more about our products?
Just give us a call at 1-440-734-6222 or simply send us an email.